Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Round Robin Scheduling Q&A
 Galactix Software Forums : Technical Support : Round Robin Scheduling Q&A
Message Icon Topic: Coach on different team scheduled at same time Post Reply Post New Topic
afrosimon

Quote afrosimon Replybullet Topic: Coach on different team scheduled at same time
    Posted: 14 Sep 2010 at 8:31am
Hey there,

Well first off, I have to say this is pretty much the most complete league scheduler I have come accross. I have been testing a few in the last few days, and I'm quite impressed. Nearly all the requirements I need are fulfilled.

So my problem is : I have a few leagues, each with a few teams, and some teams have the same coach (e.g. Team 1 of League 1 and Team 2 of League 2 have the same coach). I checked the "Don't schedule team with the same contact at the same time" before scheduling, but to no avails. Is there any way to work this out?

Thanks!
IP IP Logged
mobilesupport
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote mobilesupport Replybullet Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 2:58pm
This should work. Make sure you haven't entered two contacts with the same name - this sometimes happens when importing data. You can doublecheck this by going to the Contact and clicking the affiliations tab. The other thing to check is to make sure you only have one master schedule... otherwise I'm not sure what the issue could be without looking at your project data. If the above doesn't work can you email me your project file?
Galactix Software Support
http://www.galactix.com
IP IP Logged
afrosimon

Quote afrosimon Replybullet Posted: 17 Sep 2010 at 1:35pm
I made sure there is no contact with the same name and indeed, I only have one master schedule. Which email address should I use? The private messenger does not allow joint file? support@galactix.com ?
IP IP Logged
support
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote support Replybullet Posted: 17 Sep 2010 at 3:35pm
Yes that's the email address to use. I'll be looking for it.
IP IP Logged
afrosimon

Quote afrosimon Replybullet Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 11:46am
Any updates on this issue? Did I got something wrong on in my project?
IP IP Logged
support
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote support Replybullet Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 1:59pm
Sorry, I thought I got back to you. I couldn't find any double-booked coaches in the project file you sent me. I saw they were booked on the same day, but not at the same time. Did I miss it?
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version