Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Round Robin Scheduling Q&A
 Galactix Software Forums : Technical Support : Round Robin Scheduling Q&A
Message Icon Topic: everything Post Reply Post New Topic
ian koch
Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote ian koch Replybullet Topic: everything
    Posted: 01 Mar 2007 at 10:11pm
hello all i need your help, have played around with programme but am unable (or stupid) not to get it to work.I am running 4 divisions  with a different set of team numbers, utilising 5 venues with 2 fields each and 4 time slots. two in the morning for juniors and two in the afternoon for seniors. Mens comp has 6 teams, Womens comp has 8, Senior colts has 8 and junior colts has 9. I need to limit the venues to 2 per week (and i ahve worked this out). can anyone pls explain the best way of getting tsss to program this combination. I realise i cant get teams from each grade to link up as yet. but im wanting this to work if possible to save future headaches. any help /guidance greatly appreciated 
IP IP Logged
Abracadabra
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Abracadabra Replybullet Posted: 02 Mar 2007 at 11:44am
5 venues with 2 fields? That's 10 fields right?
Setup each division as a seperate league if they teams from the division don't play each other.

Where exactly are you getting stuck?

TSSS should easily be able to do what you want, once you enter all the leagues, fields, timeslots.
IP IP Logged
ian koch
Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote ian koch Replybullet Posted: 02 Mar 2007 at 5:28pm
have tried separate leagues, but i keep getting incorrect match time allocations. matches are 9.45 and 11.00 am for the 2 junior divisions. but i get a 12 .00am match time. have checked fields/legues etc but cant find were 12.00am is coming from. will try again from fresh though and see how i go

thanks ian
IP IP Logged
Abracadabra
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Abracadabra Replybullet Posted: 02 Mar 2007 at 5:32pm
create match times for each league and then have the teams inherit the start times from the league.
IP IP Logged
ian koch
Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote ian koch Replybullet Posted: 03 Mar 2007 at 7:32pm
have tried, but to no avail. If i set different times for each league = the last entered timelsots seem to reset for all the other leagues

thanks for help though much appreciated
IP IP Logged
Abracadabra
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Abracadabra Replybullet Posted: 03 Mar 2007 at 7:58pm
It sounds like you are inheriting time slots from the previous leagues. I forget what it's called exactly. Something like "get time slots from:" and then there's a pulldown menu. Unclick it and it'll ask you if you want to copy those. Then you can edit them and create unique ones.
IP IP Logged
support
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote support Replybullet Posted: 04 Mar 2007 at 10:02pm
Hi Ian,

Can you send me your scheduling project file and I can let you know exactly what is going on. Send it to support@galactix.com.

Thanks
- Tim

IP IP Logged
Sean McFarlane
Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Sean McFarlane Replybullet Posted: 07 Mar 2007 at 9:42am
Hey you guys I have sent you at least 2 emails requesting help from you for my software and I still have had no response from you.  What is the deal?  My e-mail is getvert@lifecentermt.org please send me an e-mail to let me know that you are out there.

IP IP Logged
support
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote support Replybullet Posted: 07 Mar 2007 at 11:03am
Sean -

I haven't seen any emails from you. What email address are you sending to? Or, just post your question here and I can help.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version