Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Round Robin Scheduling Q&A
 Galactix Software Forums : Technical Support : Round Robin Scheduling Q&A
Message Icon Topic: two teams one venue Post Reply Post New Topic
ian koch
Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote ian koch Replybullet Topic: two teams one venue
    Posted: 22 Feb 2007 at 10:24pm
G'day am looking at programm, so far ok. question pls - 1.  i have two teams that need to play at the same venue in the same division, can i setup that the play at differnet times but at the same venue and so therefore travel toegther?
2.  How do i tell programme only to use 2 venues each week from those available (6 venuse entered).
3.  Can i match up junior teams with senior teams so that they also follow each other to same venue.

thanks inadvance boof
IP IP Logged
support
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote support Replybullet Posted: 23 Feb 2007 at 11:40am

If you have two teams that share a venue in the same division, you can set different times that the teams can play. However, if the two teams need to play each other, and they don't have any matching start times, then you will need to set the 'Ignore away team game times' when scheduling. However, tThis won't guarentee the teams will travel together.

As far as using two venues per week - there are a number of ways this could be done depending on your requirements. If you know which venues are available each week, you can use the venue's availability to specify which are available for certain weeks. For example, if Venue1 is only available the week of April 1st, uncheck the 'Always Available' checkbox and add exceptions for April 1 - 7 and enter the start/end time that it is available. If this doesn't answer your question, can you describe in more detail how the venues need to be used per week?

We don't have a way (as of yet) to match junior and senior teams together so they travel to the same location on game days (traveling teams). We hope to have support for this in an upcoming update.

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version